Hallloooo… I’m quite out of nowhere these past few weeks. We’ve been working on different strategies, where to travel..oh..not to travel in the real world but in a dream, you are correct! In a dream.. Nevermind.
I have here a new art of mine (not really mine).. We (I) cooked a Filipino Coconut Macaroons, most likely known in some country as a smooth and chewy. You will amaze that we have a different version and it’s totally delicious.
I have here some recipe if you wanted cool and different Macaroons.
14 ounces (about 400 grams) Sweet Shredded Coconut (or Desecated Coconut)
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 pieces raw eggs
14 ounces condensed milk
1. Place the butter in a big bowl and cream using a fork
2. Add-in the brown sugar and mix well
4. Put-in the Sweetened Shredded Coconut and distribute evenly with the other ingredient in the mixture
5. In a mold (with paper cups if possible), place 1 tablespoon of the mixture on each of the cups
6. Pre-heat oven at 370 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes
7. Bake the Coconut Macaroon mixture for 20 to 30 minutes or until color turns golden brown.
8. Serve during dessert or snack time. Share and Enjoy!
I’m not really a good cook, but somehow I manage to stir my cooking through google. Yeah! Google is a powerful tool.
Thanks for the information from panlasangpinoy, I’d totally copy your recipe.. Hoooraayyyyyyy!!!!!